Monday, April 25, 2011

Speech Audience Experience

I believe that the audience experience can change on HOW you present your media. My speech is focused on the negative energy put forth towards and attacking anti-war protestors and young rebels of the time. I believe conveying that may sound easy but it is still a struggle. The audience experience at the historical time was reckless and rebellious against politics and government. This emotional state of these people that the speech targets changes the way I produce my short typographic film. I believe in the print form, the audience reading my work will feel a sense of intense emotion on emphasized words. These words may speak to each viewer in a different way depending on their age and background. In motion I believe that the words will speak more visually than legible. I hope to be able to capture the frustration of the anti-war protestors as well as the pro-war political views and government itself. What I can do in print rather than motion is make a solid exploration of type form. I can bring forth the meaning of the speech visually without motion which can be more powerful. People can reread what I have put where as in Aftereffects, once it has played it has been played. You can rewatch it and pause it on where you want to read and focus but then the entire movement of the video changes from its original self.

No comments:

Post a Comment