Monday, November 8, 2010

Motion Graphics Exploration


During a two week hiatus from Typography with Andrea, My class explored Motion Graphics with Jeremy. We had to take a 5 day weather forecast from any area and present it in a visual video manner. It was the first time I had ever used Adobe After Effects and I found it very challenging and also very exciting! I really enjoyed using it and with further exploration I know I will work with After Effects again for future projects. During my preliminary videos, I struggled a lot with the graphics and visual icons. I decided in my final video that I would focus more on color and motion and style rather than the extra "fluff" and visual appeal. I know that may degrade my work but I wanted to get a simplified handle on it before I went overboard with it. For the end of the year review, I will reevaluate my video and add and take away different components to make it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment